So my softball team played in the Halloween Tournament again this year. We went as Bees this year. All except poor Brandon who found out right before we went to the fields that he had to be a flower. I was in charge of making the flower costume. I only had a week to make it. It turned out pretty good though. We had lots of fun (of course I was only watching). I didn't rain but there was a lot of mud.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Halloween Tournament
So my softball team played in the Halloween Tournament again this year. We went as Bees this year. All except poor Brandon who found out right before we went to the fields that he had to be a flower. I was in charge of making the flower costume. I only had a week to make it. It turned out pretty good though. We had lots of fun (of course I was only watching). I didn't rain but there was a lot of mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment