
When we arrived in New York on Thursday afternoon, we were exhausted. We had not slept in about 36 hours. We'd spent about 6 hours on a plane, and then another 4 and a half hours on a train traveling from Boston. We had no energy. But, I had won letterman tickets for that afternoon. I went online and requested tickets. Someone from the show then called me back and asked me a trivia question. It wasn't too tough. The question was "Who is Rupert Jee, and what does he do on the show?" Well, I had checked out the website before they called, and knew that Rupert Jee was the owner of the Hello deli, where Dave liked to hold contests. So we got tickets. We had a great time at Letterman. Jon Stewart was the guest, and he was hilarious. We even stopped in to the Hello deli to get a sandwich. I am glad that we went though. How many people can say that they have been to the Ed Sullivan Theatre? The place where the Beatles made their debut in America on the Ed Sullivan Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment